I was tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award and I was shocked and excited when this happened!! Thank you to The Literary Elephant for the nomination!! I am still in shock! Go follow her now and check out HER seven facts…she has a CRAZY nail polish collection! Here goes nothing…
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Seven Facts About Me:
- The first place I drove alone when I got my driver’s licence at 16 was to McDonald’s…a whopping 1 mile away from my house. Mom was a nervous wreck!
- When I was in high school I would sing the National Anthem before local car races at 3 different racetracks, one time even included before a Monster Jam event!
- I have 2 Master’s Degrees…one in Special Education and one in Educational Administration.
- I post about books AND food on my Instagram account. I love to eat! If you ask me if I want to go out to eat at a restaurant I have ever been to before I am there before you finish asking the question! I love it!
- I never re-read books. I can’t do it. I already know what happened and it takes all the enjoyment out of it for me. Now I have read a book twice thinking it sounded similar only to realize at the end I had read it YEARS ago, haha.
- I love to sew. I make quilts and I have started to dabble into making my own clothes. Currently my best friend has taken over my sewing room (yes, I have my own dedicated sewing room) as she waits for her new house to be built so I’m taking a little time off from sewing for right now!
- We just bought our first travel trailer and are so excited to travel around the USA with our kids! Right now we’re sticking to places close by Southern Nevada, Southern Utah, Southern California, Arizona so if you know of any awesome campgrounds or places to visit I’m all ears!
My Nominations (if you aren’t following them, go check them out, they’re AWESOME…please note, at first I was checking everyone to see if there was a previous nomination and I was only nominating those that have not been, then I stopped…because these are my FAVORITES that I follow and regardless if they’ve already been nominated, check them out!):
My nominees, please DO NOT feel obligated to participate, especially if you have in the past. I am simply letting the wonderful people out there reading know about how wonderful you are! I hope I tagged you how I was supposed to and if not, someone teach me the right way! If you know someone on this list, make sure you let them know they’re here!!
If I haven’t tagged you on here and you’re interested, consider yourself tagged!!!! Have fun, let’s learn about each other!