It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for another TTT courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl! This week’s topic is…
Ten Signs You’re A Book Lover
Let me rack my brain and see what I can come up with…
- You have books hidden EVERYWHERE…random places, in your car, at work, etc etc.
- You pick up a book instead of putting that head down on your pillow…staying up past bedtime just because you have to read!!
- You get emotionally invested in fictional characters (mourn for them, lust for them, etc).
- You buy more books…even when you have a huge stack of books on your Kindle or bookshelf that you haven’t read yet!
- You’re constantly browsing for new books…
- You know all the ins & outs of your local library.
- You change plans you have because you can’t put a book you’re reading down…(ex. cancel dinner plans with friends to stay in)
- You see furniture and think, “Wow, that would make for a great reading chair…that would look great in a book nook!”
- A gift card to your favorite book shelf is the ultimate gift for you!
- You find yourself distracted by browsing book blogs seeing what everyone else is reading!!!
What are some signs you think that show you’re a book lover??