It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for another TTT courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl! This week’s topic is…
Ten Things I’d Have At A Bookish Party
What an interesting topic! Here goes…
- Hummus & Pita Chips
- Chips & Dips (oh yes, I am a dip queen)
- Book Raffle Door Prize
- Book Exchange (bring a book for an exchange)
- Wine (I feel like bookworms enjoy wine)
- Bag Of Bookworms (gummy worms in ziploc bag with a tag on them)
- Guess That Popular Book game
- Blind Date With A Book (pick a book based on description)
- Soft music in the background
I got myself excited…I don’t have very many bookish friends, so this party will never happen, but I could see myself scouring thrift stores and the used book store near me for some goodies!!!
What would you have at a book themed party??